Wednesday, January 4, 2017

You are Highly Favoured by God

This is so true to me.
And to you too.

I didn't graduate with good grades.
They were all I call a "Surviving" grades.
Hahah!

Yes. I nearly passed. I was struggling in school. But still I thank God I graduated.

Fast forward to today.

I end up here in Singapore.

I am now a filipino Permanent Resident here.

I don't know how it happened.

Some of my friends who are better than me and has good school records and degrees like engineers, managers and all, they couldn't make it as a PR here at all.


(I am still praying for them of course. )

This is all God's favour in my life.
Now I am paying it forward to you all by sharing God's truth.

God loves you no matter who and what you are.

God is not judging you because He has already judged Jesus at the cross for you.

There is no such thing as double-jeopardy.

Jesus did it all.

And we all owe it to Him.

So now that you are here to ready my blog,
I ask you, to come to Jesus boldly.

And to Abba, Father. Embrace His love and His blessings.

His blessings are everywhere you see.

DO NOT focus on the bad news. It will keep happening.
He doesn't want you to do that.
That's why God has given us Psalm91 and Psalm23 to meditate and celebrate on.

It's my lunch break now.
And glad am able to post this for now.

Chat soon.






Feed your faith and your doubts will starve
www.JesusDailyQuotes.com

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator