Saturday, January 7, 2017

You Are Never Alone

Thank You Jesus.
When I feel so broken-hearted,
You always remind me of who you are in my life.
I am sorry if I get a little shaken at times.
You know how we, humans are.
We always get scared.
But through Your words , I believe we will always in Your good and mighty hands.

Thank You.
I am NEVER alone.




Sometimes I Whisper

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
—Psalm 46:1

I am always with you. Even now, I am here with you. That soft whisper in your mind? That’s from Me. That gentle tap on your heart? That’s from Me too. I have all the Power in heaven and on earth. With My Might, I can control the very wind and the waves, but with you I am quiet and tender. And the more you are hurting, the more tender I am.

When others leave you feeling worthless and alone, hope in Me. My hope is not just a wish for things to be better; it is My promise to you that I will always help you. I will carry your troubles for you and lighten your heart. I am your ever-present Help, so you are never alone.

Love,
Jesus


- feed your FAITH and your doubts will starve -
❤www.JesusDailyQuotes.com❤

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator