Saturday, April 15, 2017

God Wants To Heal You




Believers!
When you are sick, DO NOT ever say," yeah, I'm sick, God must be trying to give me a lesson to test my faith. "

No!

Because if you ever read the book of Mark, Matthew and Luke, Jesus went about crossing the stormy seas, climb the highest mountain just to heal the sick and cast out demons.

God never wants you to be sick!
It is the devil who wants you to be sick.
Because the enemy only wants to kill, steal and destroy life.
While God wants to have LIFE!

So when you are sick , just say
"thank You Jesus. At the cross you have bore all my diseases .thank You for by the POWER of Your blood, I am whole , restored and healed! Halleluyaaaah!!!



- feed your FAITH and your doubts will starve -
❤www.JesusDailyQuotes.com❤

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator