Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Repititive Prayers

#MyChristianDiary 60

I realised I have been praying repititive prayers.
I keep asking God to be with me when He already said so many times in the Bible that He is with me.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 54:4
Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul.


And many more verses to come!


I should've been thanking Him for being with me instead.
My bad, I don't really know God that much yet.

Arrrgh!

But I am not giving up.
I know He won't be giving up on me too because of this ... ( at least I know a lil bit of Him)

Thank You Lord for sticking with me all the way no matter what!

Please guide me always. And lead me.

I really wanna make it this time with you.

My 45years of walking here on earth is enough.

I wanna spend the rest of my time worshipping and honoring You for what You are.

Now, I guess , it's time to pray for new stuffπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜€

Talk soon.





- feed your FAITH and your doubts will starve -
❤www.JesusDailyQuotes.com❤

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator