Sunday, July 24, 2011

Be Like A Child And Enjoy God's Kingdom




Sometimes, in your journey as a Christian there are moments of ups and down. Sometimes your faith is high ...sometimes, it's nowhere to be find.

There are alot of factors that could affect your faith-meter.

Bad news, bitchy colleague, unreasonable boss, our loved ones, mood swings, boredom, health problems to name a few.

One day as this cycle goes on, you will find yourself asking, "Am I on the right track, Lord?" , "Do I deserve You at all?", " I just got pissed off today, am I still worthy?"

Hey! Let me tell you, even if we are already a Christian, that doesn't mean
we are already perfect human beings.

In this world, we can never perfect. We fail. Get mad for a little while, be very bitchy at times, but that's normal. And that's ok.
God understands us so well, that even if we make mistakes, He still can still give us a pat on the back and say, " Relax my Child. It's ok...."

Jesus never scolded us in the Bible. He can only say,
"Come to me if you are weary and I will give you rest."

Yes. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired
just come to Jesus...and He will give you His rest.

Don't struggle. Because no one is perfect in this world but JESUS!

That's why we need Jesus!

Only Jesus' perfect sacrifice has made us all worthy in the eyes of God,
To Him be the glory!

So stop looking at yourself, examining yourself if you've done good or bad..
Just get back on His word, focus on the cross and enjoy His love for you.
Remember, Jesus did not die on the cross so He can scold you.
He died so everyone of us could be saved and enjoy a victorious and abundant life!

Let's enjoy His Kingdom on earth like a child..
Carefree, fun and no condemnation!

Right now, as I'm typing this, I hear Jesus say,

“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”” (Matthew 19:14)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator