Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time To Refresh Our Soul After A Hard Day's Work

Well here I am...it's 11:40pm Singapore time and I just got back from our very tiring yet exciting Food Fest event at Takashimaya.

My body feels so tired..feet is so exhausted and yet, here I am blogging for Jesus!

I don't know..seems like my outside, physical world is gona give up

BUT my inside, spiritual world is still sooooo alive!

Wow! This isn't me. this must be Jesus working in me.

Halleluyaaah!

Before I doze off..let's refresh our soul together with His words....

“As for God, His way is perfect:
The LORD’s word is flawless; He shields all who take refuge in him.”

(Psalm 18:30)

Isn't that awesome?? Let me hear some Halleluyahs Beloveds!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator