Monday, July 11, 2011

Daily Declaration Of Faith

My friend, Bobbie shared this on my facebook wall and it has blessed me.
I'm sharing this in here , with her permission, so you can be blessed too..

Good evening my dear friend...

Keep this in one of your notes...really very powerful!

"I declare that I am vertically and horizontally lined up with the will of God. The blood of the everlasting covenant of Jesus Christ covers me. It has made me perfect in every good work (Heb 13:21) I am standing on the foundation of Christ. I am laying for myself a good foundation for the future that I may have eternal life (1 Tim 6:19).

I will NOT be pulled to and fro because I am maturing daily in the things of God (Eph 4:14) I live in therhema, and it is activating signs, wonders, and miracles all around me on a normal basis. Surely goodness and mercy have my back all the days of my life (Ps 23:6) Because I have divine sonship, I will abide on the course of the Lord and not be led astray.

This is my season and my place of blossom. I am under the divine alignment of the heavenlies."



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator