Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why Must Take Holy Communion?





I just finished reading Pastor Joseph Prince' "Health And Wholeness Through The Holy Communion"

I believe this is one of Joseph Prince' preachings that have blessed me and my loveds so much. With Holy Communion, I have learnt to acknowledge Jesus' sacrifice on the cross and have valued His precious blood, the forgiveness of our sins. Holy Communion gives me an opportunity to be with Jesus and be reminded of Him.

On my next coming blogs, I will post more of how significant and powerful Holy Communion is in our day to day lives. Why we need to take it and when.

We may have questions popping up or running around in our mind but there's one thing that I'm sure of, partaking Holy Communion is making me and my loved ones healthy...:)

Read on...because I'm sharing some random notes of Joseph Prince' book
"Health And Wholeness Through The Holy Communion"

Be blessed!

-----------Intro---------

God ordained the Holy Communion not as a ritual to be observed, but as a blessing to be received ---- the blessing of health and wholeness.

When you hold the bread in your hand, you are coming in touch with the greatest expression of His love. This love made Him endure the cruel stripes on His back and caused Him to subject His body to be beaten, bruised and broken so that yours can be whole . And when you partake, you celebrate and release your faith to receive His health and wholeness in exchange for your sicknesses and diseases.

When you drink the wine , you are reminded that the blood of sinless Son of God did not just bring you forgiveness --- it made you forever righteous, holy and blameless. So today, you have perfect standing before the Father and His ears are attentive to your softest sigh.

"Health And Wholeness Through The Holy Communion"
By Joseph Prince



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator