Saturday, November 27, 2010

Accept Jesus as Your Saviour while You Still Can.

We had a dinner with my Buddhist,Chinese colleague last Friday and in between our conversation,
We somehow unintentionally touched a very sensitive topic. -- "Death".

Our other colleague's younger brother died while sleeping. While her deceased husband dropped died while having a vacation in his homeland China.

Both we're in good shape.

Then I told her,

"Yes. Death can happen to anyone, anywhere. Even while you're sleeping. That's why , you better make sure, you accept Jesus as your Savior first before letting go of your last breath because we don't know what's on the other side. Hell or Heaven may be true or not true but who cares.
The Bible says, Jesus saves our soul so for the last time, why not make that decision. It's FREE to accept Him anyway."

Then she replied," yeah true ah? Yes. I will do that. "

I didn't know why I told her that casually. I didn't mean of scaring her off actually. Hahah!

But well, at least, I gave her some options.

:)

By the way, I'm on my way to New Creation now. Gona serve my church at the last service. I am serving Video ministry handling Camera 4. Wooot! It's getting more and more exciting for me. Yeeeheeeeey!

Thank you Jesus for this new and awesome life!

Sooooo lovin' it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator