Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank you Jesus for Restoring My Soul!

You know what?
It really makes a difference when you get to know who our God truly is.

Few years back before knowing the Truth, I was restless, stressed-out and was in a state of a limbo that having Peace was like dreaming in a wonderland.

I thought God was very hard to pleased. That you need to do a lot of "good" stuffs and be really good in His eyes before we could get favour from Him. (just like our dad or parents)

I struggled in that wrong thought and belief. And I didn't enjoy living well. Because in my mind, I said, "Gosh, in this world, you need to please a lot of people, and plus God??". (lolx)

I chewed on that bad teaching for years which made my life miserable! Haaaah!

But now, everything is different.

I have come to know who God really is and what His heart longs for me.

He only wants me to have a good future.



So I can rest in and enjoy His love.
No more struggling asking,

"Is my wish going to come true?"

"Is my future going to be good?"

"am I worth to get good things from Him??"

Hey! God has already said it in

Jeremiah 29:11

He indeed plans to prosper and NOT HARM ME!

He plans to give me a good future!

So the same promise goes with you too my beloved.

Just stay with Jesus!
Because you are in the right track!

Don't worry if for now, everything looks blurry, complicated,on a haywire, and if you feel your faith is shaking here and there.
These are only temporary.

One day, you will just laugh at these events in your life and smile. :)

You'd shout for joy , repeating these words...

"God is awesome!
God is good!"

Trust me.

Because "been there, done that!"

:)

Thank you Jesus for restoring my Soul!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator