Monday, November 15, 2010

Speak in Tongues Till You're Up!

My heart is heavy dealing with this colleague who is acting like he is the boss and have come really sooooooo irritating.

Can you relate?

Welcome to the everyday mad, office world!

I just wana scream right in front of his face,

" Leave me alone!"

Or

" Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!"

But no. My spirit is stoping me to do that.

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

5.....4....3....2....1......

Pause.

You see,
I say, it' s better to use your energy in a positive way.

SPEAK IN TONGUES!

Yeaaaaaaaah!
When at this moment that you don't know what to pray or ask for,
I encourage...just speak in tongues.

For surely, it edifies your soul.

Being angry, or mad at some things are normal and temporary
but it could do lot of damage to your brain, cells, and even destroy your health.
Like right now, I feel something funny at the back of my head!

Have you heard people died because of stress??

It's not gona be me!

Don't let anyone take you down. Stop playing smart
if you encounter this kind of situation.

Just speak in tongues!


Right now, I'm gona do it.


(speaks in tongues till I'm up!)


Thank you Jesus!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator