Friday, November 5, 2010

Just Speak in Tongues. :)

Have you ever felt bad, uncomfortable or irritated when your friends or someone speak negative words or say bad words towards you?

I felt the same way too.

Indeed, knowing the truth leads you to that extra mile and open new levels of thinking. :)

I have come to know the power of our words! The words we speak to someone, to our loved ones and family really have a great psychological, spiritual, and emotional impact in their being. No wonder Jews love to bless their children with words of Prosperity and health!

Just wana share, I've developed this habit of thinking and speaking of only "good words" that uplifts me instead of speaking bad or negative words.

How did I do it?

Well, it's easy.

Everytime I felt bad vibes or bad thoughts coming my way, I blocked it by speaking in tongues at first.

After a while, depends how intense the feelings were, I took a deep breathe in and out while doing it.

I felt good after so I said,
"Hey Lord, this is a good tool for me!"

My life went on and on with too much pressure at work and the more it happened, the more I kept speaking in tongues.

You see,
when you speak in tongues, you let the Spirit pray for you.

Because there are situations that you don't know what to pray, or what to ask for so it's better you just let the spirit pray for you instead.

You know when our mind wants this and that. And then it ends up really confused. Hahah!

So I say, it's just better to Speak in tongues!

This process took months on me to really have full control. It may work differently in you, so just go with the flow. Speak in tongues when you think you need to speak in tongues. It might be the Holy Spirit prompting you to do so.


If you have no idea of what's speaking in tongue is , you can google it yourself. I will try to post more some of my experiences in the coming weeks. Don't worry.

I remember one time I was so pissed with something then swear words or the f*** words were almost gona come out from my mouth, then I just patiently held my breathe and led myself to speak in tongues than utter those hurtful words.

The result?

Great RELIEF!

And it felt soooo good I wana do it again and again and again!

Halleluyaaaah!


"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."

Mark 11:23


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator