Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lean Not On Your Own Understanding

You know as a Christian, there will be confusions, frustrations, depressions that will go with you along the way.

But fret not. Because it is just temporary.

Jesus is in you now, and His job is to redeem you from every discomforts that the devil will try to throw on your way.
He will do everything to block you so you'd lose focus in Jesus and stop seeking for the Truth.

Take note that devil plays well with your mind and manipulate the circumstances around you so instead of praising or thanking God , you'd end up questioning Him more.

The way to deal with this is
to say this to Jesus...

"Lord, I may be confused right now. But please, whatever I have in mind or be doing please JUST DON'T LET ME GO!"

Just that!
Simple, right??

I used these words a hundred times.

When my father died just when i turned to be a Christian. And a month after that when my sister followed him.

Questions of hate, words of frustrations and disappointments were there.
But I knew then that the truth wasn't based on my feelings.
So I asked Jesus not to let me go.

Forward after 3 years...

Here I am.
Still stuck in the Lord. Loving, Preaching and sharing His words that have lifted me up and enjoying life Victoriously each day so others may be out of bondage.

Yes. Do not lean on your own understanding. Because it will only deceive and push you away.
Trust only in His words.
His guidance.

His love.

His blessings,

And protection.

You are blessed to know that God loves you so.

And soon, as more revelations like the love of God has for you, you will get to enjoy Life each day
Victoriously!

Even with some little setbacks and a bit of problems that could attack you now and then. It won't matter anymore! You will just smile on it say to the devil,
" devil, tsk! You are such a loser! I am covered by Jesus blood! Can't you see? Hahah!"

My beloved friend,
You are standing on a solid ground
Because of Jesus!

So rejoice and be glad in it!

Like I said, do not trust your own understanding. Trust only in Him...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator