Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just Talk To God

Do you find it hard to ask from God?

May it be small things...big things...impossible things?

Well, I used to..

Because I thought He was only there when everything gets worst
or have become hopeless.

But no. God is with you every moment,

every milliseconds that you breathe, move or backout.

He hears what's in you heart and mind,

And what your soul is trying to scream for...

He cares.

He listens.

He provides.

He blesses.

He protects.


Guess what?

He is just waiting....

... for you to come to Him like a child longing for his father's love.

You see, God can bless you in so many ways, but it's more cool when you talk it out to Him first. Like weigh things around. Explore the possibilities of your plans. You know, the little "do's and don'ts " that go along with it just to have a simple conversation with Him.

You can even argue with Him. Lolx!

He loves talking and communicating with you everyday even how silly
we become!

At this moment, I have been wanting to have this thing as a gift for my loved ones but it costs a lot. Reaaaaaally very expensive one, I tell you.

Just thought you might wana join me in my little talk with Him?

Ready?

Mmmm...think of a specific wish.... And please Don't judge your thoughts. Just think freely and comfortably...no "what ifs" , etc
and start saying in your mind,

" Lord, I really want to have this ______________this Christmas.
What do you think?"

Then let it flow. Let the conversation flow...

....pause.....

....pause....


....pause...


There I'm done!


And hooooh boy!

God replied through this verse I saw floating in my Facebook wall.

"But My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

- Philippians 4:19

What a reply!

What an awesome morning.:)

Thank you Abba!

Halleluyaaaaah!!!!


What did you get?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tuas Bay Walk,Singapore,Singapore

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator